Training of Trainer sertifikasi BNSP Training of Trainer sertifikasi BNSP Training of Trainer sertifikasi BNSP
TransWISH Indonesia (www.TransWISHIndonesia.com) announces another successful Training of Trainer Junior level (Training of trainer sertifikasi BNSP tingkat muda) on our Jakarta Office.
This training and assessment certification was conducted from Jan 25th -27th 2016 on TransWISH Learning Center, Jakarta. This training was attended by Trainers from various company and expertise.
This event training is followed by
- Ali Zaenal, a lecturer and Soft skill trainer. Training expertise includes Balanced Scorecard and KPI training.
- Siswoyo, an HSE Superintendent and internal trainer from J Resources Asia Pacific. Training expertise includes mining safety and safety leadership training.
- Kelvin, HSE Senior and internal trainer from EGS Survey Indonesia. Training expertise includes Working at Height training, Behavior Based Safety trainings.
- P. Roulina, HRD and internal trainer from JVC Electronics Indonesia. Training expertise includes softskill, Japanese Culture and Communication.
- Panit Raharjo, Internal Trainer from Transafe Indonesia. Training material includes motivation, public speaking, sea survival, BOSIET, safety technical training
- Effendi Sitohang, HSE trainer from Shaftindo Energy. Training expertise includes HSE awareness and Defensive driving course.
As usual, after every TransWISH’s training of trainer sertifikasi BNSP there is a “best trainer” contest.
Named a winner and best trainer for this event is Mr. Siswoyo, representing J Resources Asia Pacific. Mr. Siswoyo defeats Mr. Panit on the final with direct and open poll by all participants. The point gap between the two participants is only 2 points.
BNSP/IPCB (Badan Nasional Sertifikasi Profesi / Indonesian Profession Certification Body) is the Indonesian authorized profession competence certification. TransWISH Indonesia is an approved Training and Competence venue (Tempat Uji Kompetensi/TUK) through Indonesian Competent Instructor (LSP IKI).
This event opened by Mr. Luki Tantra, Head of Assessment Competence venue Transafe Indonesia. Also present, open and act as the Pre asessor is Mr. Budiman, LSP IKI Director,.
All participants are graduated and recommended as competent trainers by BNSP.
Mr. Luki Tantra congratulates all trainers who pass the training of trainer sertifikasi BNSP. He hope that all participants can demonstrate their training with BNSP competence standard.
To see training documentation for this training, please visit the site below.