Training Manajemen Pengelolaan Alat Tulis Kantor – Effective Office Stationery Management
Your office stationery is an essential part of your professional branding and image. It’s important to control the use of your stationery, not only to keep costs in check and demonstrate environmental responsibility but also to reduce the risk of possible misunderstandings that could arise, because of unauthorized use of your company’s name and logo.
Having the right office supplies is essential for the day to day running of your business. Objects such as pens, pencils, paper, calculators and other office equipment such as printers, need to be available for your employees to work productively and efficiently.
Readily Available Office Stationery
Because so much business is now done online, physical, paper stationery is not used as often as it once had been. Still, a lot of business transactions are still handled using printed documents, so having a supply of stationery readily available remains important. Here are the various components of a typical stationery “wardrobe”:
Train The Employees
Chron wishes that the company be able to hire workers who understand the importance of conserving business stationery in only using it when necessary. However, you may have to be proactive in communicating this aspect of professional business conduct. Here are some ideas for communicating the necessity of responsible stationery use to your employees:
- Reinforce thrift and sustainability: Stationery not only costs your business money, but it is printed on paper. Unnecessary use of wastes money and is environmentally irresponsible.
- Discourage personal use: Employees should not be using business stationery, including memo pads, business cards, and envelopes, for personal communications. Not only is this technically an act of theft of company resources, but it could also result in confusion if the employee uses the stationary in the context of a side business or affiliation with another organization.
- Encourage electronic communication: Provide each employee with a graphic file of your company logo as well as a Word document template that they can use to generate professional-looking electronic correspondence.
TransWISH Indonesia Successfully conducted training: Training Manajemen Pengelolaan Alat Tulis Kantor – Effective Office Stationery Management
TransWISH Indonesia Successfully conducted private training: Manajemen Pengelolaan Alat Tulis Kantor – Effective Office Stationery Management. Training participants is coming from a leading Oil and gas support EPC Company.
This training is lead By Our Trainers Mr. Fachri. Training conducted May 20th, 2019 at Transwish Indonesia’s Learning Centre at MT Haryono Jakarta.
About The client
The company, previously known as PT.Pratiwi Putri Sulung (PPS) was established in 1995 based on the idea from the fresh graduate collegiate of Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands.
With the involvement of Delft group in the management of PPS, this Company starts to do the activity of engineering in the civil area, mechanical and electrical, Besides engineering activity, PPS also do the work as basic facilities contractor, such as development of building, water treatment plant and lightning protection installation system for relevant equipment.
From the hard work that gives a good result on the way hereinafter, PPS’s business activities are more focused towards the character of EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction) for the equipment of infrastructure in oil and gas area, gas metering and CNG Station.
We firmly believe in providing a total solution to our business partners based on mutual respect, Trust and motivation in order to have a long lasting relationship with many customers and end users around Indonesia.
- Training of Trainer Sertifikasi BNSP Jakarta May 2019
- Training Comprehensive Management – Advanced Leadership Skill Jakarta
- How Good Industrial Relation Benefit Your Company
- 5 Reasons We Need To Train Our Employee
How TransWISH Indonesia can aid your Manajemen Pengelolaan Alat Tulis Kantor Training Program
As said above, companies may benefit from training their employees to manage their Office Stationary.
The trained employee and good management will increase productivity and save office expenses. Practice it carefully in the company and it will grow the company even further.
TransWISH Indonesia can help your Human Resources – People Development program by comprehensive training. We also provide Public Training that runs even on minimum participants. Min 5 Persons we can run at both our Learning Centre in Jakarta or Batam.
To gain tailor-made programs, insights, and awareness to more people, we can do in house training at your premises.
Call your favorite TransWISH Indonesia Training Advisor Now