5 Reasons Why We Need to Train Our Employee
(Even in Downturn Market or Weaken Economy)
In the era of VUCA like this, companies big and small are try to survive and expand. They are trying to increase the company income; While on the other side they try to minimize excessive cost.
One of the cost they try to minimize is training/internal training for employee. However, other HR practitioner / Employee retention program, including OSHA said that training internal employee is better be done. Even when the economic is low like this.
According to 2020, There are at least 5 reasons why companies must still train their employees, they are:
1) Improved employee performance – the employee who receives the necessary training is more able to perform in their job. The training will give the employee a greater understanding of their responsibilities within their role, and in turn build their confidence. This confidence will enhance their overall performance and this can only benefit the company. Employees who are competent and on top of changing industry standards help your company hold a position as a leader and strong competitor within the industry.
2) Improved employee satisfaction and morale – the investment in training that a company makes shows employees that they are valued. The training creates a supportive workplace. Employees may gain access to training they wouldn’t have otherwise known about or sought out themselves. Employees who feel appreciated and challenged through training opportunities may feel more satisfaction toward their jobs.
3) Addressing Weaknesses – Most employees will have some weaknesses in their workplace skills. A training program allows you to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve. A development program brings all employees to a higher level so they all have similar skills and knowledge. This helps reduce any weak links within the company who rely heavily on others to complete basic work tasks. Providing the necessary training creates an overall knowledgeable staff with employees who can take over for one another as needed, work on teams or work independently without constant help and supervision from others.
4) Increased productivity and adherence to quality standards – Productivity usually increases when a company implements training courses. Increased efficiency in processes will ensure project success which in turn will improve the company turnover and potential market share.
5) Reduced employee turnover – staff are more likely to feel valued if they are invested in and therefore, less likely to change employers. Training and development is seen as an additional company benefit. Recruitment costs therefore go down due to staff retention.
While Chron added The Importance of Training & Development in the Workplace is Training presents a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge base of all employees.
However many employers find the development opportunities expensive. Employees also miss out on work time while attending training sessions, which may delay the completion of projects.
Despite the potential drawbacks, training and development provides both the company as a whole and the individual employees with benefits that make the cost and time a worthwhile investment.
Advanced Microsoft Excel and 7 Quality Control Tools Training
Transwish Indonesia Successfully conduct Advanced Microsoft Excels and 7 Quality Control Tools ( 7 QC Tools Training) for a Well Known Lubricants Company in Indonesia. This is evidence to our intention to aid our clients and keeping our customer service rate high. Of Course we are nominated twice this year for best company customer service.
Read Also: Transwish Indonesia Awards
A little background of our client:
The rapid development of the automotive sector in the country has encouraged the increasing need for high quality and excellent lubrication. It has encouraged This Well Known Lubricants company in Indonesia to accelerate and contribute in meeting the demands for the best and excellent lubricants in the country.
Although relatively still very young, Well Known Lubricants company in Indonesia, which has been formally established and in operation since June 15, 2006 has strong determination and spirit to provide the best solution in the field of lubricants.
All of the effort has been done earnestly since the beginning, hence, it succeeded in obtaining international recognition by achieving the ISO 9001: 2015, a certificate of quality standard given as accreditation of quality management.
Improved service and production facilities are continuously implemented to follow the developments in technology with a wide range of requirements and consistently grow in the future by this Well Known Lubricants company in Indonesia.
More Training Pictures
Check our Other Article
- Why Coaching and Counseling
- Legal Drafting and Contract Writing for HR
- Importance of Key Performance Indicator
- What Can Total Quality Management Do
- Cost Reduction Strategy – Why Companies Need That
How TransWISH Indonesia can aid your Human Resources – People Development Training Program
As said above, companies may benefit from training their employees
High skilled employee will increase productivity, employee satisfaction and increase morale and employee retention. Practice it carefully in the company and it will grow the company even further.
TransWISH Indonesia can help your Human Resources – People Development program by comprehensive trainings. We also provide Public Training that run even on minimum participants. Min 3 Persons we can run at both our Learning Centre in Jakarta or Batam.
To gain tailor made program, insights and awareness to more people, we can do in house training at your premises.
Call your favorite TransWISH Indonesia Training Advisor Now.